Menu
macademic
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone out but need to phone for engineer...

Phone is out this afternoon: no dial tone, no received incoming calls.

Online test indicates no problem so requesting an engineer. That results in :-

Engineer home visits

We can't take the contact details you'd like us to use for your home visit online right now. We can still take them over the phone. Please call us.
How do I call to book an engineer for my phone which is not working..?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone out but need to phone for engineer...

Hi there macademic, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and I'd love to help you out. 

I've done some testing on the line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing this issue, as there are no known local issues, and the line test is clear. 

I'd now have to ask if you'be been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, either by trying another phone on the line, or to try your phone in a known working line. Once you're able to confirm that the phone has been eliminated then the next step would be to arrange for someone to call out and take a closer look at things. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get the wheels in motion. Please click on the purple envelope icon at the top right of this page and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos