Menu
jackhulk
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone now has no dial tone, completely dead! Why?

Hello

After being with Virgin for several years and never having a stable broadband line or static free phone line (even after untold 'engineer' visits), I call and gave my 30 days notice on 18th Jan. This was accepted and I was advised that I would still have service up to 17th February, however, today my phone went dead, no dial tone.

When I log in to my virgin I am greeted with this message...

"Your account is currently in a pending disconnect state."

As I have paid and will be billed up to 17th February, none of my services should end before then, so please arrange for my phone to be reconnected.

Also my latest bills shows I've been charged for a full months line rental and full months package, however, as I am leaving on 17th February I should only pay pro rata. Please therefore adjust bill accordingly. Please do not advise me to call Virgin, because as my Virgin phone line is currently dead, I cannot use the Virgin free phone number, and I've no doubt other numbers will cost a small fortune. This is Virgins mistake that shouldn't cost me a penny.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone now has no dial tone, completely dead! Why?

Hi there Jackhulk, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're leaving us after all this time, and of course that things haven't gone to plan with the disconnection. 

I've sent you a private message as I do need to double check a few things with you. 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

With regards to the billing issue, once your service is disconnected, any money that has been paid in advance - for a time period after the disconnection will be credited back to you.

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos