Menu
tgc1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone not working

Hi, My phone is dead when I pick it up but can dial the number and it goes to voicemail. Online test shows no issues and think I need an engineer but not happy about the ambiguity around potential charges if engineer finds no fault.

The likelihood of the handset not working seems minimal but not sure how to test prior to engineer request?

Graham

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not working

Hi there tgc1, 

I'm so sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums. 

I've run some testing on the line, and can see no reason for you to be experiencing these issues, So we would not need to eliminate the phone. This can be done by either testing another phone on your line, or trying your phone on a known working line. 

Once you're able to confirm that the phone has been eliminated, we can look into booking a technician to call out. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things sorted with this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos