Menu
Lfreeman
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone not working

Having a problem with our phone line which has not been working for the last 3 hours. Have booked an engineer but have discovered the cable manhole cover is off and is quite dangerous as the sides are collapsing in. As a lot of children play out on the street on the grass where the cover is off, I am concerned someone will get hurt. We have told Virgin but have not been informed if this problem will be sorted quickly,  only that an engineer will be told. Is there anyway of finding out if this is being looked into?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not working

Hi there Lfreeman, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to book a technician to call out, please let me know how that all goes. 

With regards to the manhole cover, whilst I'm not able to check on what has already been done, it is unlikely that a faults technician would have the tools to fix this, so we would need to report this to the network plant operations, I'm going to send you a private message so that I can ask some further information regarding this in order for me to fill out a report (it doesn't matter if this has already been filled out, it's better to be safe than sorry). 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos