Menu
madz97
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone line still isn't working

I contacted someone on Virgin and they said that an engineer would be coming to fix the problem today, the service status also says that there is no phone problem but why is my phone line still not working? Please help!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line still isn't working

Hi madz97,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your landline. 

I've checked this for you and can see that there is still an area outage for the B66 postcode that our engineers are still working on. This is why your line is still not working.

Here are the fault details:

Fault Reference: F004426957

Details: We're sorry that you're experiencing a loss of your Virgin Media Telephone service(s) in the B66 area.

The latest update we have is: Our engineers have identified the problem and are working to resolve this issue.

There is an estimated fix time for this set today at 17:30, however please be aware that this is only an estimated time, so this issue could be resolved before 17:30 or it could also go past 17:30 depending on the complexities of the fault.

If you would like to check on any update on this fault, please visit our Server Status page: Server Status Page and put in your full postcode for area outage checks.

Apologies for the inconvenience this causes,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos