Menu
Jisl1972
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone left on call accidentally

Hi,

I made a call last night just after 2100 which lasted about 15 mins.  I made the call and the party I was calling hung up at the end of the conversation, but I did not.  To cut a long story short, I left the phone on speaker phone and left the room.  When I got up this morning I noticed to my horror that the call was still counting up the minutes and it was as 12 hours, 11 minutes and a few seconds.

This was obviously an accident and there was no call actually happening, but I don't know if I am going to be charged for a 12 hour call!  I have the L phone (evening and Weekend ) call package, but  obviously this only give me 59 mins of "free" calls. (then hang up and redial for more "free time"...

I appreciate the mistake is mine, but I am very worried that I going to have to pay 10.6p for over 670 minute call which would be over £70!  What I don't understand is why the call was not disconnected after a certain amount of time?  Surely in this day and age the call would be flagged as unusual and disconnected if there is no-one at the other end?

Please can someone help me!  

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone left on call accidentally

Hi Jisl1972

Welcome to the Community, sorry to hear about this scare! 

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at your itemised calls, I can confirm that you've not been charged for a 12 hour call in the last week so it looks as it the call was disconnected Man Happy

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos