Menu
pr1v8cy1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone fault - incoming only

When anyone phones my landline it only rings once and then cuts them off. It doesn't ring at all at my end. I can make outgoing calls fine. I have two phone sockets with two different phones plugged in. Anyone any ideas? I don't want to take time off work for an engineers visit unless entirely necessary. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone fault - incoming only

Hi pr1v8cy1

Thanks for dropping by regarding the issue you are having with the incoming calls.

I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience. I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about this and a warm welcome to the community.

Can you let us know if you have tried using only one phone in the master socket with no extensions plugged in?

If you've tried that could you let us know if you've tested both phones independently in the master sockets with no extensions plugged in. This way we are eliminating the equipment as being the possible source of the problem.

If this has been checked, if you could get back to me about this on the pm I'm sending to you that would be fab Smiley Happy

You can find this in the next to your forum name.

Take care and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos