Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (47 Views)

Phone down!!!!!

Came back my holiday on Saturday to no dialing tone on my phone (so who knows how long it was like that), was working again yesterday but this morning the phone screen is saying 'check phone line'.

I have tried online chat to no avail, service checker stopped at 99% on Saturday and sat that way for over an hour but this morning once it reaches 60% it says no fault.

I don't have other phones to check on my line but checking my phone on other people's connection shows it works fine.

I have been contemplating leaving virgin for a while now due to many issues and this may just push me to make that decision concrete.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (24 Views)

Re: Phone down!!!!!

Hi Mel89,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community and I'm sorry to hear about what's happened.

I'd like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos