Menu
ackvircom
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone completely dead

My phone and neighbours phone completely dead. all I get from virgin is an appointment for engineer in a weeks time.crazy. advise everyone to contact Virgin Boss.

It is obvious to most people that there is a SYSTEM FAULT, not at the customers house I think the engineers must still be drunk from Christmas break.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone completely dead

Hi there ackvircom, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've experienced a loss of your phone line. 

I've taken a look at things this evening and can see that since your post I can see we did locate a network issue that was affecting you, and this has since been resolved, so I hope your line is now working. 

Our systems will flag a potential issue with phone lines, once a certain number of faults are logged from the same area, so it could well be that when you spoke to someone earlier it was the fault report that actually triggered the network technicians. Up to that point we do need to treat each and every fault reported as an individual issue as it may well not be a local issue. 

Apologies once again, and please let me know if you're still experiencing an issue.

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos