Menu
Rhysmcdowall
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone Line Issues AGAIN!

So,

We've had a number of Phone Line issues since installing Virgin.
First - Our phone was saying that the line was in Use everytime we tried to use the phone. This was rectified by a technician on a visit (A loose connection in the switchboard box thing)
Then, We had a number of nuisance calls come through at silly o'clock in the morning on top of the fact that random outgoing calls appeared on our bill.. All Exactly 1 minute long, All to random numbers at really odd times of day and night. As a result of these random outgoing calls from our number, we had one of the numbers call us one day and find out why we were calling them at 3 am!
We weren't, so again, we contacted Virgin, Again a technician was sent out and the issue was rectified - Again, Some sort of problem with the switchboard box (I'm not sure if it's even called that but it was a problem externally) 

We still haven't had these calls taken off of our Bill which we were assured would happen...

Anyway,, Tonight, once again, Our Phone is stating that the line is in use constantly. I can only imagine it's yet another external problem!!

Growing increasingly frustrated with these issues, I would book a technician once again but it's very tricky to sync up with our working patterns and I'm sure that the issue will be rectified again but I'm also sure that the problems will just keep on happening!

It's got to a point that I'd like to escalate these issues but not sure of the channels to do so.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as (As you can see) The issues aren't only affecting us but also other poor people that seem to be getting nuisance calls from our line.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line Issues AGAIN!

Hi Rhysmcdowall,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I deeply apologise for the repeated issues with the phone line. I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for you.

I've not been able to locate your account via your email or IP address so unable to run any remote tests. I'd very much like to see what is happening on your line.

I'll now send you a private message to obtain some account information. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos