Menu
SidKoka
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone Line - Check Line Cord

Hello,

We have a new connection and trying to make the phone line work. It keeps giving us the error saying Check Line Cord, can someone suggest how do I fix this?

We have a set of new phones, and have tried them at our parents and works fine. Any suggestions?

Many thanks
Regards,
Sid
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line - Check Line Cord

Hi there Sid, 

Firstly I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to learn that your phone line is not working at the moment. 

Thank you for letting me know that you've already tried the phones elsewhere, as this really does help as it eliminates your phones from being at fault. 

I've run some testing on the line and can see no reason why you should be experiencing these issues at the moment, so I'd now like to look towards booking a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll find a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos