Menu
Emorley72
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No landline for 24 hours

Phone handset is saying check phone line, all plugged in etc. As it should be. Have rung it from my mobile and nothing happens. Virgin did a remote test and says no issue! So am now without until engineer comes on 4th March, yet I still have to pay for the service with no usable phone...not happy
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline for 24 hours

Hi there Emorely72, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're unable to use your phone line at the moment, and that we're unable to arrange a technician until 4th March. 

I've double checked to see if we've become aware of a local issue since you spoke to us, and there is no news on this, so at the moment it is looking to be an individual issue, so a technician visit would still be needed. 

With regards to paying for the service, once everything is up and running, give our customer service team who can apply a loss of service credit for the time you were affected. 

Did you also know about our SmartCall app? This app will allow you to use your land line minutes on your mobile when you connect to a WiFi connection. This link will show you the FAQ regarding our SmartCall app.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused. 

Take care

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos