Menu
AshleyMullen
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dialing tone

I have only just discovered this evening that my phone is not working, no dial tone.  Have tried unplugging and plugging back in and still same problem, used another phone non-cordless and still the same issue.  I am unable to call the helpline as obviously the line is dead and I do not have use of a mobile phone.

Also can I report another issue with my TV, my new puppy has chewed the coax cable and although its working the wires are showing and there is a toddler in the household so would like to see if I can have the cable replaced, thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dialing tone

Hi there AshleyMullen, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and would love to help you out there. 

I've done some testing on the line and can see no reason why your line should not work at the moment, so  thank you for letting me know that you've already tried another phone on the line, as this really helps. 

I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and take a look at things - the same technician will also be able to take a look at the coax for you. (don't you just love puppies Smiley Happy

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos