Menu
Shamirpatel
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

Hi

my landline hasn't worked for two days. I've done a signal test which showed the signal was fine and phone test which tested the phone ring and that was fine so the dial tone from the network seems to be the only issue. Please can you advise when this will be fixed

also I am being charged for evening calls but my package should include evening calls. Can you advise

thanks

sham

please can you advise when this will be fixed

also

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi there Sham, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line hasn't been working for the past few days, and that you seem to have been charged for evening calls. 

With regards to the talk plan side of things, I'd need for you to contact our customer service team so that they can pass security and look into things further for you. 

I've run some testing on your phone line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing an issue, so I'd now have to ask if you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, as the next step would be to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving as soon as you've been able to confirm that the phone has been eliminated. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos