Menu
Vicjojake
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

Hi, I live in CB24 9YX and have no dial tone, phone rings if dialled from a mobile to dialler but not to phone. Have tried to run a test but website down, any help or advice? Thanks Vicky 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi there Vicjojake, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having a loss of dial tone. I've run some testing on the line, and it doesn't highlight any issues which would indicate that something is wrong, however as you have no dial tone there is obviously something wrong. 

I'd need to ask you if you've been able to try another phone on the line, or try your phone on a known working line, just to eliminate the phone from being at fault, as the next step would be to get someone to call out and investigate further for you. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos