Menu
Punizher
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone, at all, but keeps ringing non stop!

one again im back with a no dial tone issue on my landline tbh this as been going on for months, no dial tone but i can hear the phone ringing but when i answer i cant hear anyone... it got so frustrating that i unplugged my home phone in hope it would go away but a 3 months gone and still nothing got fixed so can you please have a look at my land line or send a engineer to have a look at it, it seems like every 6 months or so my land line dies. i have tested on 2 different handsets and get no dial tone.

Thanks

Alex

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone, at all, but keeps ringing non stop!

Hi there Alex, 

I'm so sorry to learn that your phone line is causing you problems again, and for so long, I'd really like to help get this issue resolved for you. 

Thank you for letting me know that you've already tried a different phone on the line, as this really helps with diagnostics. 

I've run some testing on the line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing this fault, so I'd now like to look at booking a technician to call out for you, so I've sent you a private message in order to get this arranged. 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again,

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules