Menu
chrissyhulme
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Phone Line,

I have phoned Virgin this morning because our phone line isn't working and the earliest they can come is Tuesday Morning which is 4 days later I have an elderly mother-in-law we have to phone, our phone number is on the memory key on her phone making it easier to phone us if nedeede.OK I have a mobile phone to keep in touch with her but once i've used my minutes up of my contract I will start paying for the calls. I don't like nor being able to speak to a person at Virgin with everything being automated and not spealing to a person.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Phone Line,

Hi there chrissyhulme, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your phone line, and can totally appreciate the urgency. I'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our forums. 

I've done some checks and can see that shortly after your post, we became aware of an area fault which may well of been the cause of your fault. This fault was restored later yesterday evening. 

I took the liberty to run some further testing on the line, and can see no reason why your phone should be causing you any issues now, so please can you test the line again and let me know if you're still having an issue. 

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused during the downtime. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos