Menu
UnhappyCustome3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Dial Tone

No Dial Tone AGAIN, twice in 2 months.

Local green cabinet is wide open to the weather and vandals.

I have not got a dialling tone again, despite it being fixed less than 2 months ago.

When I ring my land line from my mobile I hear it ringing, on the mobile, and the light on my land line phone flashes saying that an incoming call is in progress but the ringer does not ring.

When I pick up the handset on my land line my mobile continues to ring and I can hear clicks on the land line handset.

Seriously disappointed with Virgin over this.

I lose money every time I have time off work to have anything done, it feels like I am having to pay for my repairs.

The last time this happened it was a cabinet fault.

Even the online phone line test won't complete.

Hope someone can help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial Tone

Hello UnhappyCustome3,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're without your landline at the moment.

I have tested your line and I'm not finding any faults in your area so I would like to arrange for a technician to take a closer look at this.

I'm just going to pop you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos