Menu
DOO0NE
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Dial Tone

Hi Just tried phoning out on house phone after signing up a couple of weeks ago but no dial or ring tones.  

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial Tone

Hi there DOO0NE, 

Firstly let me welcome you to the forums and say that I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your phone line at the moment as there is no dial tone, I'd love to help. 

I've done some testing on the line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing this issue, there are no current local faults, and the line is not showing any evidence of issues, so now I'd like to ask if you've been able to eliminate the phone from being the cause of the fault. 

You can do this by trying another phone on the line, or by trying your phone in a known working line. I ask this as the next step would be to book a technician to call out and investigate further. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos