Menu
shellyfaith
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Dial Tone

Hi. I sent an email last week regarding this but had no response yet.

There is no dial tone on my landline so obviously unable to use it. Don't know how long it's been like that but could it be fixed please? Also will I get a refund for paying for a service that I haven't been able to use?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial Tone

Hi there shellyfaith, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that your phone line has been causing you problems for the last week. 

I've run some testing and can see no reason why you should be experiencing an issue, so would now have to ask if you've been able to try another phone on the line, or try your phone on a known working line, just to eliminate the phone from being at fault. 

If you've been able to do this then the next step would be to book a technician to call out and investigate further. 

With regards to loss of service credit, you can certainly get this, we would only be able to apply a credit from the point that you've notified us of an issue, up to when it's resolved. Once things are back up and running, please contact our customer service department who, once they pass security with you can apply the credit if it is not caused by your phone.

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving once you've been able to confirm that you've been able to eliminate the equipment. 

Many thanks and apologies once more.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos