Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 3 (53 Views)

Neither mobile nor landline working properly

Since joining Virgin Media at the beginning of May I've had various issues with my landline, initially that I wasn't given my original landline number, which I had requested to keep on moving to Virgin.

That was eventually resolved but at the same time I became aware that no-one could ring me  - there is just an engaged tone. I've spoken to Virgin Tech Services several times and spent hours on the phone, only to be told that it'll be sorted asap/that someone will ring me back etc just to go round in circles with no result, except that I've ended up paying for a service that's only partly functioning (I can ring out ok).

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, what was the outcome?

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3 (33 Views)

Re: Neither mobile nor landline working properly

Lucky you Rosemary,

I cant ring out or in nor do I have any access to emergency services...... Sadly Virgin media lost its way many months ago.

I am changing suppliers asap.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (15 Views)

Re: Neither mobile nor landline working properly

Hi Rosemary56

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end and you should be able to receive incoming calls. With that in mind, I've run some tests on the line and we're not detecting any errors at the moment.

Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or your handset on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this issue resolved.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos