Menu
peternicholls77
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My land line has been down for nearly three weeks

My land line has been down since 13 March.  Two technicians have told us that the problem is network and it will be sorted but it is not.  I have written a letter of complaint to the Virgin Complaints  Office but no answer.    I could ring 150 again but they will again say that a technician should visit but the last one did not bother, just phoned me on my mobile,  as he could tell it was a network problem.   The last call to Virgin 150 said  that the line was working and then that it was not.  Then wait for 20 minutes for an answer. Do Virgin have any human beings in the UK who can respond to my complaint?

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My land line has been down for nearly three weeks

Hi peternicholls77,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing ongoing problems with your landline.

In order to look into this further for you, we will need to take more information. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos