Menu
GREJanet
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline

I have no dialing tone and having done a "test" am informed no faults have been found. Should I book an engineer or just hope it rectifies itself.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline

Hi there GREJanet, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing a loss of your dial tone. 

Like you, I've also run some testing on the line, and can see no reason why the line should not be working at the moment, so prior to arranging a technician I'd like to ask if you've been able to try a different phone on the line, or to try your phone on a known working line, just to eliminate that from being at fault. If this has already been done then we can most certainly arrange for someone to call out for you. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving once you've been able to confirm that you've ruled out the phone, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos