Menu
Clarendel
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

We have recently returned from 5 days away from home.  What we did not realise was that we had accidentally switched off the electricity to the phone.  However, despite the fact that the phone has been recharged for 48 hours we are getting a "no line" message on our phone.  We cannot phone out.  If the phone rings we pick up but the phone continues to ring. We can't phone out and nobody can phone us.  We have also tested a spare phone with the same results so it look like it is the line.  I should be grateful for some help to rectify this.  Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working

Hi there Clarendel, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, this must be really annoying, especially after being away for a while. 

I've run some testing on your line, and there are no known local issues, and your line is not giving any indication that something is wrong. As you've already tried a spare phone, then the best thing to do would be to arrange someone to call out and investigate further for you. I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving for you, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos