Menu
Sandrah
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline cutting out

My Virgin landline keeps cutting off, I'll be talking to someone for about 5-10 minutes then it cuts out, it happened 4 times yesterday, and has been happening nearly every day for about 2 months now, also my mobile does the same [I'm on Virgin pay monthly] it's not my mobile or landline at fault,....can you please sort it out.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline cutting out

Hi there SandraH, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working as it should at the moment, and seems to be cutting out regularly.  It's also very strange to hear that your mobile does the same. 

I've run some testing on the line, and can see no reason why you should be getting this issue. I'd now have to look into booking a technician to call out and investigate further for you, so I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving for you. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

With regards to the mobile side of things, I have to say that this is not my forté, as a user of mobile phones, I'd ask if you were getting this issue at all places - as it may be that there is a signal issue local to you - or something causing interference. If this happens everywhere you go then this is less likely. 

Could you please pop a post on our Mobile boards, so one of my colleagues can pick this side of things up for you. 

Click here for our Mobile boards

Many thanks and apologies again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules