Menu
Jlane71
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Land line problems

I have no dialling tone on landline therefore can't make calls. Iv sent request for line to be check but it keeps saying not able to complete
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Land line problems

Hi Jlane71, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and that you've also had trouble running the online tests. I'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'd love to help you out. 

I've been able to locate your account using your forum credentials, and have run some testing. I'm not able to see any issues which would explain the fault you are seeing at the moment, so I'd now have to ask if you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault as the next step would be to get someone to call out and investigate further for you. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving once you've been able to confirm that you've eliminated the phone. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos