Menu
Sg1tom
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Just switched from SKY but phone not working

Hey all, I've switch from SKY the TV and board band are fine but the landline isn't working, I've try both boxes in the house one is BT the other ComTel but the headset still says "check line", when i phone from my mobile its connecting but the phone isn't ringing . I did have my number switched over from sky. The engineer who came out to install the tv didn't put a new phone box in as he said it wasn't needed
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just switched from SKY but phone not working

Hey Sg1tom

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing at the moment. I've not been able to locate your account to run some tests on this for you unfortunately. 

So I can do so, would you be able to respond to the private message with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the problems you're experiencing with your phone line, we want to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos