Menu
Andrewasl
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

International Phone charges

Hello team,

In desperation I am contacting you for some very basic help and pricing.

I wanted a list of overseas countries and the costy per minute of what I would pay self dialling on my Virgin landline.  Result, nothing. A list is available but it is not comprehensive and the website is very user friendly for what Virgin wants to tell you.

I would appreciate it if I could get a simple table of countries, the cost per minute and that is dependent on the phone package that I have.

I am using an XL package and I have an International bolt on. So the country not listed is the Philippines (Manila).  Details unknown.  Sure Asia and then Rest of the World but no listing.

So is it possible to get this information without having to go round in circles forever. The only thing not asked for was my passport.  Why don't you just provide a comprehensive list?  Now if you do, the question is where the heck is it?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: International Phone charges

Hi Andrewasl

Thanks for getting in touch with us on the forums, and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I can see that you have contacted us since you posted and that this has been resolved for you which is great!

For future reference if you would like to store this link, the international call costs are listed on this page, including some of the additional plans. If you have Multi Talk as a plan then the top 30 countries will be covered as this plan is not listed on our site. Other call costs would be at the standard rates.

International Call Costs

If there is anything else you would like us to support with then please just let us know, we’d be happy to help Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos