Menu
hamtrektng
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent 'Bad Line'

For sometime now I have been getting bad line reports from an incoming call, whether it be business or local.I have done a home self test using mobile to landline and it seems clear which is odd. I am wondering wether our connection is weak. Anyone that can shed a bit of light is welcome.

Thanks 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent 'Bad Line'

Hi there hamtrektng, 

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been getting an intermittent issue with your call quality, and I'd love to help you out. Intermittent faults can be difficult to diagnose, as you don't know when they will rear their ugly heads. 

I've done some testing on the line, and can see no reason for you to be experiencing this fault, so I'd now have to ask if you've been able to try another phone on the line, or try your phone on a known working line, just to eliminate the phone from being at fault. 

Once you're able to confirm it's not the phone at fault, then the next step would be to arrange for someone to call out and take a look at things for you, so I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving with this. 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos