Menu
drapcrosby
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I need my phone call details for Aug 2014 - November 2014

My wife needs to find evidence that she called a company around this time period.  We need to check if the companies number was dialled using our virgin media account.

Please let me know if this is possible and if you can e.mail me the details

Kind regards

Andrew

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need my phone call details for Aug 2014 - November 2014

Hi there Andrew, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and I'd like to thank you for your post. 

If you subscribe to our online billing, then you would be able to view the last 6 months, anything beyond that you would need to give our customer service team a call on 150 or 0345 454 1111. 

Once security has been passed, we will be able to send you digital copies of the last 12 months via email. However, these would just be a reprint of the original bill that was sent out to you, therefore, if you did not have itemised billing, the call may not be shown. 

For bills older than 12 months, we'd have to request that these be reprinted, and would be sent out via mail to you. 

Please be aware, that if the calls were free as part of your talk plan at the time, they may also not be listed, this is something you can discuss with the customer service agent, who will be able to tell. 

Please let me know how you get on. 

Many thanks,

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos