Menu
markfranks80
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Engineer didn't show up

Hi I booked a engineer to come out and look at the phone line as have no dial tone and not receiving calls. Waited in from 12 - 4  but no one showed up. Used the chat on here to be told someone had been but no one was in. This just sounds like a excuse. Been without the line for a few weeks as thought it was phone but got a new one and makes no difference. Why I am paying for something they I can't use? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer didn't show up

Hi markfranks80

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with the recent engineer appointment. It's not something we want for any of our customers and I'd love to ensure that things pan our as they should moving forward.

I've not been able to locate your account to check if the appointment has been rearranged, but if you'd like me to do that, just respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information, you can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

If you've got another appointment booked I'd love to hear how it goes.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos