Menu
KSHerzberg
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Compensation for loss of service

I was without a land line for some time (the great South West London debacle of a few weeks ago) and have received some compensation in the form of a reduction in my latest bill.  However, this doesn't take into account the considerable charges I ran up on my mobile phone, trying to find out from Virgin Media what was happening.  I would like to claim these expenses by emailing the appropriate department, attaching a copy of my mobile phone bill, but I cannot find an email address online and, astonishingly, your not-so-aptly named Customer Services, whom I telephoned, refused to give me an email address.  Can you help? I have made a complaint using the online form, but a) that doesn't allow for an attachment and b) I am not expecting a reply to my complaint.  (The last complaint I made was simply allowed to expire by effluxion of time; this is presumably a tactic which presupposes - correctly in my case - that customers can't be bothered to take the next step in the complaints procedure.)  Surely it should not be made so difficult to contact Virgin Media by email with a legitimate service enquiry?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Compensation for loss of service

hiya @KSHerzberg customer services are correct there isnt a direct email address to raise complaint can only be done via online chat/form, telephone call, letter. also i would doubt virginmedia would refund any mobile calls, they might thou increase the reduction in your bills, by adding credit to your account
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution