Menu
Jenb1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Caller Display not showing missed calls?

With my previous BT line I could scroll through the numbers of any missed calls i've had during the day, since ive switched to Virgin and added caller display to my package I can only see the number that is calling while the phone is actually ringing.  Any missed calls just show as a call time despite the person who called being in my phones contact list (if you get my meaning) is the normal for Virgin caller display or is there something im not doing? it feels like ive only got half a service if I cant see who's called during the day..

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller Display not showing missed calls?

Hi there Jenb1, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say thank you for your question. I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to see the numbers of the calls that you've missed. This is something that you should be able to do, I'm able to do this on my phone line. 

I'd have to ask if you've tried a different phone at all, as if the service is working for calls when you answer them, then the number is being pushed through to the phone, which suggests the network is doing what it's supposed to be doing, its the phone that stores numbers and data of missed calls. 

I have run some checks from this end, and can see no issue on the line what so ever and the caller display service is provisioned correctly on the line, so it is a little bit of a mystery. 

Please let me know. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos