Menu
vmcustomer12345
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billed for phone calls we haven't made

I've just checked my newest bill to discover £30 of charges for phone calls we haven't made! I know we haven't made them because 1) we don't have a phone in the house! and 2) when they installed our services they couldn't do the phone and promised they would come back, but never did.

I expect the calls are for next door, the engineers had to 'piggy back' from their connection (which I knew at the time was going to be bad news) but I don't understand why it's taken 4 months before I start seeing their calls on my bill.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billed for phone calls we haven't made

Hi vmcustomer12345,

Thank you for using the Community Forum and bringing this problem to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you have been incorrectly billed for calls you haven't made.

Have you already called in to report this to us and request that the calls be credited back? If so, what was the result of that call?

By the sounds of it, we will need to arrange an engineer visit for you, because however this line was initially set up for you, it should not be crossed with your neighbour's line where you are being billed for calls your neighbour made. We'll arrange this appointment for you, but will need to take more details.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Speak soon,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos