Menu
paulasime
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

3 Failed engineer appointments!

Can anyone tell me how I actually get a Virgin engineer to stick to an agreed appointment?

Having spent all Saturday afternoon in waiting for my booked appointment, I get a call saying he'd been over booked and could he reschedule. I said no as I am a teacher and can't take time off. He said no problem, I'll come on Wednesday after 5:15. I get home to find a missed appointment card.

i then spent 2 and a half hours on the phone, being transferred to 6 different operatives, finally being promised the someone from the field would call me first thing. No call, another hour on the phone and finally being allowed to log a compliant, the girl booked me in for an appointment this Wednesday. I couldn't believe it when I received a call Tuesday morning to say he was half an hour away

I said that was the whole premise of my complaint, that I couldn't do daytime, told him I was expecting someone Wednesday evening and he promised to inform his office. Rushed home again yesterday, waited all afternoon and evening, not a word. 

I totally refuse to spend anymore time or money ringing in and being put on hold (it's my phone which is out of order so I have to use my non Virgin mobile)!

can anyone tell me how I actually get any customer service?

call saying 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3 Failed engineer appointments!

Hi there paulasime,

I am really very sorry to hear about all of this.

I can totally appreciate why this would cause inconvenience for you.

I'd like to help get this issue resolved.

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat more about the fault experienced and so that I can arrange for another engineer to come out.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos