Menu
danielle1908
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

voicemail issue iphone 5c

Hello,

I've currently been having an issue with my voicemail on my iphone 5c. It always seemed as though the voicemail was fine because whenever I called 222 or pressed the voicemail option on my phone it would tell me I had no new messages in my box. However I recently learned that when you call my number it just dials for a long amount of time and then says the phone is unavailable before hanging up not giving an option to leave a message. I have looked up answers to fixing this and come up short everytime. First I tried going through the process of putting in a pin for my voicemail but that didn't work, then I tried dialling the number *#67# to see if I could find out my voicemail number but that also didn't work only going to a grey screen and coming up with the following text: "setting interrogation succeeded, voice call forwarding when busy disabled" and so on with similar text scrolling down but no number.

I was hoping you could suggest a solution to this?

Also if finally I need to get in touch with someone from the virgin team to solve this problem is there a way to do it without calling them? I only ask because I'm suffering from a very high case of anxiety and am at a very fragile state at the moment so speaking on the phone with no gage makes me incredibly uncomfortable, it's a big part of the reason I want my voicemail working in the first place so people can leave messages and I can get back to them in my own time. So perhaps if there was a way to talk to a member over email or something like that it would be better?

Thank you.        

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: voicemail issue iphone 5c

Hi Danielle1908,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble accessing the Voicemail. I'm afraid you'd need to call us on 789 or 0345 6000 789 for this as we can't pass DPA over the forums.

The team will be able to set this up for you in a matter of minutes.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos