Menu
anothermuppet
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

sim not provisioned MM#2

I have been a happily vm pay monthly customer for 6 years (always a fully unlimited conteact )

So have decided to move my business number across from 3 on the 10th of April had my Business number moved to a PAYG virgin sim with the plan of putting it on a contract in a few months.  Since the transfer has been completed the virgin sim now comes up with "sim not provisioned MM#2 " ever time i turn it on...  If i call My number it gives an engaged tone. 

5 times i have phoned and been promised it will work in a few days.  Its now been 27 days. For a Taxi company to be unavailable to contact for that lenth of time im sure has now put me out of business.  If companies try calling a few times with no answer thay take you of there list.. 

Over the last 15 years i have managed to get contracted to the MOD, Airbus, RollsRoyce & GKN.  Thay are all incredibly hard to get in to as a small taxi company

I need virgin need virgin to sort this out now.. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: sim not provisioned MM#2

Hi anothermuppet,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had trouble with your sim. So we can get this sorted, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos