Menu
junglejane
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

replacement payg sim not working in my very basic Doro mobile phone

Both my husband and I have the same basic Doro mobiles with Virgin pay as you go sims. We both lost the network at the same time. After contacting Virgin, they said we need new updated sims. We received the new sims and installed them the the help of virgin phone helpline and we received texts from Virgin to say our new sims are up and running. We couldn't receive or make calls or texts. First they said our phones need replacing (they are only 18 months old) then they said the mast is down is our area. I did a coverage check for our area (TN35 4DA) and it came up saying we had a strong signal. This has been going on for about 9 days now and we are feeling somewhat frustrated. Can anyone in the forum help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: replacement payg sim not working in my very basic Doro mobile phone

Hi Junglejane,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I would like to help you and would like to ask if you can ensure that the SIM card are popped in correctly and that there aren't any scratches or film on the gold part?

Failing this I would like to check the SIM card numbers to what we have here for you. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos