Menu
fee1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

not happy with the service what to do?

I requested for a replacement sim card they sent me one and it came quick only to realise my number was different.. I thought ok I can call them as it was a mistake I'll get my number back when I called up VIRGIN mobile I was told there was nothing they could do and it was there fault..I've been with Virgin for a year and was promised a handset after my sim only contract had finish it's now been a year and they say I cannot get one..do not ever get a sim only off Virgin if you want a contract phone.. plus on top of that they made a mistake of changing my number and offered me 3 months of free bills. Now I only pay 8 pounds per month so I can pay my bills myself there are people who have my number who I might never speak to again and I have a child and NOW have to change my details will alot of organisations and services I want to complain but they don't help I can't belive I've been such a good customer by staying with a awful company for so long and they are not loyal...
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: not happy with the service what to do?

Hi fee1,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had some issues with the service. I want to help get this all sorted for you.

So I can look into this for you, are you able to PM me your full name, mobile number and 3 characters of the password on your account?

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the send me a message option on the right hand side.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos