Menu
chris_5
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new to virgin mobile, please help. Pulling my hair out

phoned Virgin yesterday with my PAC and was told both over the phone and via text that my old number would be up and running by 12am last night. ok so that hasn't happened, People have tried ringing me with my old number (which I want to keep) all they get is is unavailable message. Using the new number (one I don't want) all your get is a dead tone.

I really hope this isn't the sign of things to come.

I phoned CS  (that's a joke on its own) to be told it will be sorted by 12am tomorrow. Now I do know that the changing of numbers doesn't happen over the weekend so I am worried I wont have my phone up and running today. Any help gratefully accepted. x

PS also my DATA is switched off on my phone, (I only turn it on when I need to use it) but its showing on my account that I used DATA yesterday?? help needed again please.

Regards, and thanks in advance

chris_5 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: new to virgin mobile, please help. Pulling my hair out

Hi chris_5,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear there's been a bit of a delay with getting your number ported across to us.

As you are aware sometimes there can be some unforeseen difficulties when porting a number across from another provider which can potentially delay the process.

Hows it looking today for you are you able to now use your old number?

Regarding your second query around the data usage. I'm not sure how to explain this as data can only be used when the data connection is switched on. I'd recommend calling our mobile team on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 so we can take a further look at this for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos