Menu
Christie8944
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

mobile phone not arrived

I took out a contract through your website on 30th December through your website choosing the Sony Xperia Z3 and  the Z3 tablet. Delivery was the following day but I only received the phone. I spoke to one of your operators who told me that it should of been delivered and they would pass the matter on to the right department to follow up and someone would be in contact. After a couple of days of not hearing anything I called back to be told the same again with the new excuse that the guy who deals with these problems had been on holiday (find it hard to believe there is only one person in such a big company) but they had sent details across to him and were waiting to hear back. Again know one got back to me when they said they would. The process of me calling, being fobbed off and being told I would  get a call back happened another  3-4 times over a week. 
I called AGAIN Thursday 7th January and after explaining myself yet again I ended being passed on to someone I believe was called Luke. Again after a few more calls he arrange for a new phone and tablet to be delivered on Saturday 9th January and I would do a on the door swap with the original phone.
 I waited in all day for delivery and at 6pm called 150 to see if I could get a delivery tracking code only to be told that he could see it was definitely out for delivery but could be anytime up to 9pm. Well it never turned up!!! I am absolutely furious I have wasted yet another day because of Virgin Mobile! I have lost earnings after cancelling over time at work in the evening. I have missed out on family time with my two sons who instead of having a fun Saturday were stuck in the house all day.  I am sick of having to keep calling about this, being put on hold, repeating myself over and over to then be fobbed off. This has been going on for 11 days now so I would like someone to call me who has a clue what they are talking about and can get this matter sorted. I hope you can also arrange compensation for the time wasted and stress caused.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: mobile phone not arrived

Hi Christie8944,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had so much trouble with obtaining the phone. I want to get this all sorted for you.

I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps in the process. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope on the right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos