Menu
Leanne3987
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

lives

I.placed a order for the samsung s7 online and I didnt hear anything other that a email confirming my order,i phoned them and they said there was nothing on the system to say I ordered,they then put me through to someone else and they told me I passed the credit check but they can only give me lg joy, i.didnt know.what phone this was so I agreed, it got delivered today amd the phone is terrible, its very slow the space button doesnt work as wel as the others, when I say this I mean I have to.press down.hard on the spaxe bar, I wanted the samsung can anyone tell me as to why I got lumbered with a lg
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: lives

Hi Leanne3987,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had some trouble with the phone you received. I want to get this looked into for you.

So I can do this, I've popped a PM your way. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right. 

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: lives

Send it back. Compared with the s7 the LG Joy is primitive and outdated. It is an entry model phone

You have failed Virgin's own credit check which is tougher than most.

Many in the same situation have got the phone they wanted elsewhere at a price they can afford

0 Kudos