Menu
colinmcp
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

eu data pass purchase not working

I'm travelling in the EU and successfully bought an EU Data Pass. After this one had expired I tried to buy another but this failed (not the first time I've had problems). The only way to resolve the situation is to contact support by phone which will incur roaming charges! Is there another way. I don't want to pay an arm an a leg just to enable some light data use. Other companies seem to be able to make roaming work without issue. Perhaps it is time to move.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: eu data pass purchase not working

Hi colinmcp,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties with purchasing a EU data pass. Appreciate this is frustrating.

A new data pass can only be applied for once the existing data pass has been used up completely. You can find out the balance by texting STATUS to 23456.

I've included a link to our help page here which explains a bit around data passes.

If you are still having difficulties applying for a new data pass then I would recommend calling our mobile team on +447953967967.

Hope this information helps.

Let me know if you need anything.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos