Menu
robbsykes
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

cant sign into virginmedia wifi app

hi, i cant sign into the wifi app.....I get this message....

unable to install virginmedia wifi settings

we couldn't install virgin media wifi profile, this may be because you already have profiles on your device containing the same wifi networks. please check you don't already have a profile containing ssids for virgin media, _the cloud x or arq_wifi_x if you do remove these and try again....

any help greatly appreciated ....I have just reset my phone and it was working before the reset......moto e3

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant sign into virginmedia wifi app

Hey robbsykes, 

Welcome to the community!

There’s a couple of things that we can try, one of the things we would normally ask you to do is locate the app in your application manager, you can reach this by selecting settings and then application manager and then locate the Wi-Fi buddy app, once you have found this clear the cache and data from the app, reboot your phone and then try again. I have included an interactive guide for your handset to assist you with this.

As it refers to connections for previous Wi-Fi sessions, please also forget the Wi-Fi connections you previously connect to as well, you can do this by going into settings again, selecting Wi-Fi and find the connections it mentions and tap on them. A box will pop up with forget or cancel at the bottom, please tap forget. This will require a device restart also.

Let me know how you get on, 

Chat soon, 

Kelly