Menu
lozzie1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why such poor customer service?

After receiving a text message requesting I talk to Virgin about my account, I first checked the now upgraded on-line account service, only to find that I see a message telling me I am logged in on another device?. I can only see one of the 4 phones on the account - adding another mobile number tells me that they are already linked?

So in order to try to resolve this current issue I called CS. After 24 minutes of waiting I was advised a) No reason to get text message, b) There is no problem with on-line account management c) despite telling cs that the account app does not work on my windows phone I am told to log in on my phone!!! d) when I explained all this again, the operative hung up.

Attempt 2 was simply a 17 minute wait before hearing a voice and then being cut off.

Attempt 3 lasted 21 minutes before the line just went silent.

Obviously by this time it is fair to say that I was far from happy so decided to follow advice regarding complaints on the web page - firstly telephone, NOT AGAIN, try live chat - not available, only other alternative is to write a letter. 

No e-mail option? come on Virgin this is a technological age where you are part of the industry that provides a service to customers! 

Apart from numerous previous issues today has resulted in my closing my account including broadband and tv. It seems that customer loyalty of more than 10 years accounts for very little. The process of upgrading your systems is at a cost to the customer, 

I would urge any customer of your services to change provider if they receive such poor service - there is a limit to how often a good will credit can compensate for a lack of good customer service.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why such poor customer service?

Hi lozzie1

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your online account.

We've recently upgraded the online account for our customers and there's some teething problems at the moment affecting some customers and we are aware of the issues you've identified.

Rest assured our team are already on the case and working to resolve the issues for the customers affected and we're doing everything we can to get this done as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos