Menu
Joopster
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why are the Virgin mobile company and staff so useless ?

Moved from EE - and it took a week and several frustrated phone calls to a passive, unhelpful  overseas call centre before I had my old number transferred.  I complained formally in writing. Now Virgin has sent me two texts saying I was being cut off before my monthly contract had ended - and another text saying I was being returned to my Pay As You Go tariff.  Obviously I cannot be returned to a Pay As You Go tariff as I have never had one.

Virgin Media sent me a letter acknowledging I had raised a complaint saying they would be back in touch. Guess what:  nothing since, other than the texts waving me goodbye.  But Virgin has still taken money from my account, even though they have terminated the service.

So I am taking to social media to encourage people to avoid taking out a Virgin contract based on my dreadful experience.

Anyone else experienced such a poor service from Virgin ?  Form a long queue I suspect..............

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why are the Virgin mobile company and staff so useless ?

Hi Joopster,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I'm very sorry to learn of the poor experience with us. This is certainly not how I would have liked to see your journey go.

How long ago did you send that letter?

How long ago did you call to cancel the service?

To avoid being charged any more I would definitely call the team back. You can get them on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

Please let me know how you get on with that.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos