Menu
Wheretonow
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Where to now?

In almost every respect I think Virgin is great...except one.

I received a letter saying I owed Virgin some money. After being told by four people on four separate occasions that I did not but because I received a letter saying I did I contacted the "complaints" department (I don't believe there is one they appear to be the same operators for any other query) and was told it was because Virgin had credited money to my bank account for a refund for something they never took !!. After some discussion they agreed to credit my mobile account and once that was done I would refund the money, so therefore writing off the amount. After weeks of waiting and a further call in which I was on hold for over 20 mins I have given up. All I want to do is resolve this but Virgin have not done what they said they would do (and the person made copious notes on my account to support what was agreed) so I will not be refunding their money. Will anyone at Virgin take this up and resolve it please.

One thing they would not do was give me the contact information for the person on the original letter so I could take it up with them, so Virgin can write to me but I cannot respond directly to the person on the letter. This really is not good enough.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where to now?

Hi Wheretonow,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having issues with your account. So we can look into this, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos