Menu
ukbigman
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

When is the next S5 Mini price decrease

Been thinking of coming back to Virgin Mobile (I am a Virgin Media Customer) as I fancy the S5 Mini. However it is still priced quite high if you were to compare it against other sites that offer mobiles to other networks. I do realise that some are cashback offers etc, but at the end of the day, we are always after a good deal.

VM Currently show thw S5 Mini is £19 per month, the lowest tariff I have came accross is £12.50pm, but in realistic terms you dont get much for that. If it were to drop to what the S4 is at the moment I would jump back at an instant.

Now the S6 is out tomorrow and hot on its heels will be the S6 mini, when are you next reviewing your price structure ?

John

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: When is the next S5 Mini price decrease

Hi ukbigman

Thanks for your interest in our packages on the S5 Mini Smiley Happy

We review the prices of all our contracts and handsets on a regular basis, but there's no news just yet on any price reduction for this particular phone.

Keep an eye on our Online Store to be the first to know of any changes to the offers though.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos