Menu
durstonc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail Lumia 640

I can't get the voicemail to work on my phone.  Tried 222 and it just cuts off, tried pressing 1 from my handset and it tells me that calls to this number are barred.  I have gone into the settings and the default voicemail number in there for me is not my number even in the My phone number box its not my phone number.  My only theory is that I ported over my phone number from my previous provider and whilst I was waiting for it to activate I was using the one provided with the phone. I have tried to edit the phone number to my number but it just defaults back to the unknown one. Any suggestions. Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail Lumia 640

Hi durstonc,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to get voicemail working on your phone. Apologies, as well, for the delay in getting back to you.

Check out AlexKid's post regarding this: Voice Mail on Iphone with Virgin Network giving instructions on how to check that voicemail is setup on your account. 

If this doesn't help, in order to look into this further to make sure that the settings are correct and that voicemail is enabled, give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789. Alternatively, get in touch via WebChat: Contact Us.

Please let us know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos