Menu
Tribey2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Signal Booster?

So, we have a problem in our house with mobile signal - unfortunately it isn't the area, just the way the house is insulated that causes poor signal in some parts of the house. This causes some frustration when missing texts/calls etc.

I myself am on Vodafone, so this problem has been easily solved by purchasing a Vodafone Sure Signal booster.

However my Dad is on Virgin Mobile and has the same issues. I have been trying to find an equivalent product, but unfortunately haven't found anything that looks too suitable. (Most of my searches seem to find wifi boosters, or mobile-routers that allow the sharing of 3G from an existing device).

So my question is, are there any devices out there that can boost the Virgin signal inside my house? I'm looking for essentially an equivalent of vodafone's sure signal - something that I can plug in/connect to my existing Virgin Superhub router that outputs 3G Virgin signal.

Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Signal Booster?

Hi Tribey2

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you struggle to obtain mobile signal within your property.

I regret that we don't currently offer a signal booster or similar device to guarantee signal in your home.

You may find the signal improves closer to windows or upstairs.

Let us know how you get on with it.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos